Post-Workout Formula 2.0
Developed to enhance recovery after training or athletic competition through several mechanisms (see below), this comprehensive formula contains a specific blend of ribose, glutamine, creatine, vitamin C, and electrolytes and can be taken on its own mixed with water or in a protein shake.
- D-ribose can restore ATP to normal or near-normal levels after strenuous exercise thereby accelerating recovery.
- Research from the United Kingdom shows that 8 grams of L-glutamine taken after exhaustive exercise can promote similar muscle glycogen storage to consuming 61 grams of glucose.
- Creatine monohydrate is a post-workout supplement that offers a potent ergogenic effect and is backed up by plenty of scientific research. Contrary to popular belief, creatine does not require a loading phase. Taking 5 grams of creatine monohydrate after every workout should saturate muscle cells within a month.
- Numerous studies have shown that vitamin C can significantly lower cortisol levels post-workout providing an anti-catabolic effect. As an antioxidant, vitamin C can help quench free radicals that are produced during strenuous exercise. Furthermore, it's been reported that 2 grams of vitamin C can accelerate caffeine clearance after training.
- A specific mineral blend has been added to restore electrolyte balance following intense exercise and facilitate creatine entry into the muscle cell.
|Per 2.5 scoops (30g) serving:|
|Creatine Monohydrate||5000mg||Potassium (Citrate)||99mg|
|Ascorbic Acid||2000mg||Sodium Bicarbonate||450mg|
|*OmniMin® brand contains over 70 identified, 100% natural source ionic trace minerals.|
|Suggested Use: Take 1 serving daily or as directed.|